Wednesday, February 16, 2011

but after all of that...

after everything that people have done to me, they probably think I hate them.
I won't list names, but most of them were guys I thought were nice.
My point is, I don't hate anyone. Even the two that screwed me over the most.
I don't wish pain or death or unhappiness on anyone, because we all just want love.
And in a way, everyone has a right to pursue and deserve that kind of thing.
Sure, I might not want a relationship with these people again.
I don't even have a friendship with them really anymore.
But I'm to the point where I wouldn't want to burn or hurt them in any way.
that's what they did to me, and it would just be a viscious cycle, right?
so the bigger one is the person who won't retaliate, who isn't all about revenge.
but the one who can honestly say, "In the end, I hope you're happy."
that takes more gut than an eff you.

No comments:

Post a Comment