hey mom-
how are things in the Philippines? I just wanted you to know I miss you. Um things are okay here, I'm just at Jacob's classmates' house because they're completing a
project for theater. Tomorrow I have to write papers, well they are due Tuesday. Then I can catch up in Math and stuff as well. I should still have decent grades. Anyway I was
thinking about you and wanted to say I love you. Gosh you're on the other side of the world. Camille got a cool new tattoo. I can't wait until Kenzie comes home. I know I'm just
rambling as usual, but it's making me feel better because I worry about you too even though I'm the kid. I guess i should have told you that a long time ago. Well, take care mom and I hope
to see you before I know it.
all my love from back home,
Brooke
No comments:
Post a Comment