After all I've been through in life, I needed somewhere I could just complain, smile, cry, laugh, or just be mad. This sums up "Brooke" to a full extent, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
just venting.
i've been frustrated lately, because I feel my parents are forgetting me. They don't really give me any money, and I know they help my sister at least a little. Not only that, but she just got an i phone and I'm stuck with a phone that's years old. It's like, I understand she has a job and pays for the majority of things, but it feels like she has so much more than me, like she's doing better in life. Anyway, I offered to pay for the phone and the first months' worth of extra data, and my dad still refused and got mad. It would save him money in the end, so wtf? I guess I feel stuck in a few different ways. On the bright side, school is over, the boyfriend and I stopped fighting, and my mom will be home soon. Maybe things will look up. I just wish my dad would see my side of things more. At least my boyfriend listens and tries to. I can't be mad at my sister, but I'm still pretty jealous of her. I never realized how toxic anger and jealousy are and now. I need to somehow breathe and forget all the family drama, and just be happy living with my man still. Or just pay for own stuff so my dad can't complain. Literally, my parents barely pay for groceries and little things anymore, so I don't ask for much. Ugh now I'm getting upset again writing about it lol. But it's nice to get it out. This summer should still turn out to be good, except my boyfriend will be gone. Friends, please come to my rescue haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment