Saturday, April 9, 2011

first step.

on April 5, 2011 I decided that I'm really going to try not to smoke or drink. I just want to get healthier and have a clearer head. so far it's going really well, and I'm feeling happier and better mentally and physically. I'm realizing that I can get rid of negative feelings without resorting to what I used to do. I know it's going to be really hard, but I also know that I'm super strong. This is something I really want so I'm making it happen one day at a time. I know i'll thank myself for it later. Thanks to everyone that's helping me along the way. Periodically I'll be updating on my progress. So far, so good it's progress. Loving this new lifestyle. It beats the old one for a few reasons. I love experiencing beauty in the most real way possible: not distorted whatsoever by any substances. Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment