Monday, March 28, 2011

so damn beautiful.

Oh man, I'm so glad he's back. Life has been a ton better! He has no idea how much i love him. how much i want him. how much i think about him. how i want to be with forever, get married, have kids. I used to think I'd never find a love like this. But he makes me feel whole, safe, protected, and sublimely happy. No one, not even any of my ex's, have done that like he can. He's the best thing to ever come into my life. I'm the luckiest girl ever just to have him around. I'm so in love. Nothing else matters really, except keeping him in my life. He's really my everything, and he has no idea. I can't believe we've been dating over a year and two months. It's been the best year of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment