just trying to distract my mind for a while.
i hate being in this apartment alone and sleeping alone it's depressing.
but i know he'll be back soon, and so I'm just happy I have have fun.
It's nice to finally have life on track. It hasn't been easy and we've gone through hell the past year
but also we love each other and can make it through obstacles. Each of us is determined
to care for the people, and that's what is keeping us going.
I finally read my bible tonight, and it felt nice.
Sometimes I really wish I was more spiritual.
I wish I felt more good, more pure but I am only human.
However, I am nice most of the time. With the way people treat me sometimes though, it's rough.
All i can say is I'm a work in progress.
That's okay with me, because one day the final masterpiece will shine through.
and I'll have one person to thank for that: you.
No comments:
Post a Comment