Monday, March 14, 2011

reason.

i know there's a reason for everything. I feel it in my heart and bones. the pain of the past has finally subsided, and I can be at rest and peace. I've wanted to be here for years. I scare can take it in. I got so used to losing, I never thought I'd win. I spent hours wondering, if things would ever change. When really it was held inside everything I needed. Now I feel I have the answers, because I found the questions. I know where I want to go in life, and I'm proud of it. Now I just need to stick to the plan. Luckily I have a great support system, and a loving man. I want this to last so bad, I really do I couldn't stand getting hurt again. But I'm just trusting in my heart this time instead of listening to everyone else. Something I should have learned to do better a long time ago. I guess better late than never to grasp all this. I don't need a lot more people, most just let me down anyway. I'm content with the few good people I have left. And life always has a way of working itself out. So whatever happens, I'll accept and still love my life and the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment