After all I've been through in life, I needed somewhere I could just complain, smile, cry, laugh, or just be mad. This sums up "Brooke" to a full extent, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
tired..
I'm so sick of people bringing unwanted drama into my life, especially anonymous haters that have no room to talk. That's why I'm going to be on the internet less, although I'll still update this blog sometimes. I don't think a lot of people read this anyway. Either way, I need a break for my mental health. I've said it a lot, but it's really time I take action. I wish I could just move to somewhere prettier, somewhere better, at least somewhere more liberal. I could feel free, do whatever I wanted. But I can't do that right now with no money. That's life I guess. I can't wait 'til my boyfriend gets home from New York Saturday, at least that's a huge positive. I'll let you know how that ends up going. We're still doing pretty good. I'm loving that the rain stopped. All the clouds can get really depressing sometimes. Life is just hard in general. I figure the benefits are greater than the hardships, though. I'm thankful that I'm so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment