Friday, March 18, 2011

rambling.

i hope he knows how much I’m missing him.


he’s so far away, but at least he’ll be back tomorrow :)


after dating someone for a year, i guess you get more attached than you think you would. damn, that’s crazy to think about.


but everything about him makes him worth it to me. he treats me better than anyone else, pretty much and that means a lot. man, i’ve been through hell just to get to this point, and we’ve come too far to turn back now.


considering most of my friends never hang out with me anymore, it’s nice when he’s around just to talk to or party with or watch a movie or do absolutely nothing with. In fact, he’s one of the few people that I can say nothing to yet we’re still connected, like we’re still communicating during silence. only my best friend and very few other friends have I felt that with.


truthfully, i’m experiencing things that i never did with other people i’ve dated. it’s fun and scary all the same time. but I wouldn’t have it any other way. oh god, this all sounds so corny. Oh well, maybe for once I deserve this. Actually, I NEED THIS. We both do.


That’s finally okay to admit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment