After all I've been through in life, I needed somewhere I could just complain, smile, cry, laugh, or just be mad. This sums up "Brooke" to a full extent, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
why?
why do people hate on someone they barely know or don't know at all? I'll never understand it, but at least I'm not a hater. The important part is that I'm confident in myself, and I won't let other people get me down. I have to time or energy to listen to negativity. What a waste of time! All I need in my life is good people and good times, and I already have both. I've been teased so many times that it really doesn't affect me anymore. I still have people that love me for who I am and that's what counts. Plus, I'm finally at a point where I like myself and I like my life. I won't let anyone ruin that for anything. So if you have someone hating on you, or someone that keeps trying to bring you down, just ignore them. It takes less energy to stick a middle finger up than to stoop to their level.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment