Thursday, March 17, 2011

just another update.

I'm actually kind of excited to head back to school, because it keeps me busy. Plus, Jacob will be home soon. I've really missed him, and absence really does make the heart grow fonder. In not getting on other websites or texting people, I've had less drama and found out who cares the most about me. I have really good friends and family. My parents each took me to dinner, so that was nice. Today is Saint Patrick's day and I've just been cleaning. I had two really weird dreams last night, but I learned a lot from them. In the first one, I learned that when you hurt someone, it also hurts the ones who care about them to see them in that much pain. In the second dream, I learned that people will always try to put you down so that they can make themselves look and feel better. You don't have to put with it. Those were good lessons for me to learn, maybe dreams really do mean something once we analyze them. I guess I just always look for answers even when there are none. Plus, in the end being in love is worth it even though it's scary. Jacob has me wrapped around his finger, and makes me really happy. I'd rather just have him than everyone else giving me crap. At least there's still a few real, people with hearts. They're just few and far between. Lucky me, because I keep finding amazing people that I couldn't go a day without <3

No comments:

Post a Comment