Thursday, March 17, 2011

lost without my tunes

i'd be useless without music. listening to certain songs has gotten me through the roughest days in my life. It's helped me heal a broken heart, and express every emotion I've ever had. It's like the artist is singing exactly what I'm feeling, and it sometimes brings me to tears or makes my heart swell. Lyrics and instruments are very powerful things. I've had songs help me make decisions, and I've had them make me stay angry at people I shouldn't be with. Songs always express my happiness and how being in love feels. Basically, everything you could ever think and feel has been put into a song. I think that's beautiful and amazing, because it tells you that you're not alone. Music and God have saved my soul, seriously and I'm not ashamed to tell people that. Other people will let you down and get you down, but not your favorite bands and artists. You can always listen to their new songs and replay their old ones constantly. When words fail you, music speaks for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment