Friday, March 18, 2011

my best friend aka Katherine Waudby



I wouldn't have gotten through the end of my teenage years and the last 3 years after that (these days now) without my best friend Katherine Waudby. We've been a lot of ups and downs, and been through hell together. But we always got through it, and we've been best friends now for like 6 years. I talk to her nearly every day, and I can tell her any secret and be honest about everything. She's a kind, generous, fun, and amazing person inside and out. I'm lucky to know her and that we're such good friends. Truthfully, I'd probably be dead without her. Whenever I've been sad, happy, excited, angry or just needed someone she's been there even though she has a life and two kids to take care of. She doesn't judge me even though she knows all the bad things about me. That's what I call an amazing buddy! She's got such a good heart, which is a lot more than I can say for other people these days! I'm so glad I went and visited her recently. She even gave me a dress.Friendship in general is a great and beautiful thing you could never get through life without friends, could you? I don't think so. I love her more than anything, because she's seen me at my worst and still loves me, and is here when everyone else leaves. Thank god for amazing best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment